Loving Ecuador

Loving Ecuador

Friday 5 February 2010

2010 Blessings, friends, and banana bread.


In this new year of 2010 God has shown my family and me so many great things. The opportunities of sharing God's love with the people around us have come one after another. My parents have been involved in many new Bible studies with couples, ladies, neighbors, and friends. I have also been able to be in one of the Bible studies with our land lord and his wife.
We have also been able to enjoy time with a family that lives a few houses down from us. My mom had become good friends with the mom of that family, my little brother, Lukas, has made friends with her son, and my older sister Bethany and I have become friends with her daughter who is my age. her daughter is into ballet and we were able to attend her school's Christmas presentation of The Nutcracker. She introduced us to her friend when we went to another ballet together, and I have also become good friends with her. We have also had the opportunity to have their family over to bake banana bread. Our friendship with them just keeps growing as we shore the love of God with them.

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff, nice blog. You can follow me over @ overtakensillyness.blogspot.com ... Love you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun. i will check urs out!

    ReplyDelete