Loving Ecuador

Loving Ecuador

Friday 7 May 2010

Bible Study.



Recently we have been getting into many Bible studies. My mom goes to one on Monday with ladies and helps with one on Tuesday with another group of ladies. My Mom and Dad teach one on Wednesday with a group of couples. We also lead one on Fridays with several families. It is going great so far. Each member of my family has a part, and it is helping us to learn more Spanish.
I have been playing guitar for the beginning part of the study and it has been a great blessing for me. I was taught by a lady that is a good friend of ours here in Ecuador and she also comes to our Bible study. I am so glad that God has given me opportunities to play music for Him!
My Lord has been showing Himself in many ways. Unsaved people are learning about Him, baby Christians are growing in His love, and Christians are learning as well as teaching and helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment